Rockford Fosgate 360.2 !!! (pics)

you can run full active with 1 its just a little tougher thats all.  You may need to use the "front" for tweets and dedicate an amp to just those and set it to say 2500 and up on the 3sixty.  Next use the "rear" for midrange / midbass and set the 3sixty to bandpass from like 85hz to 3500......send that to the 4 channel.  Once on the 4 channel use the "2 channel" input so they all 4 see the same signal IN.  Then on the way OUT of the 4 channel, use the "front" for midrange "rear" for midbass and set the crossovers accordingly on tha amp itself.  Use the 3sixty to fine tune everything.

Right now on mine i have

3sixty.2 #1 - Subs 85hz  - down (sub channel)

Midbass 85hz - 1000 hz (rear channel)

Midrange 150 - 3500 (front channel)

(center channel not used)

3sixty.2 #2 - Front 2500hz - up (tweeters)

(rear, sub, center not used and available whenever im ready to add more stuff)

It might be slightly different then what i posted not to long ago but i just tuned my system again last nite and these are all current settings.  Im not even sure im totally doing it right but im learning and its paying off. My system is sounding real nice lately!

Meade, what is the latest update on your 3sixty setup? Is it still as above? Also, what range would you recommend for Power T1652 2-way Coaxials? I have those in the back doors for rear fill. In front I have two sets of Power T152-S Components. The best part is that I have 2 3xisty's to play with. :-) Wonderful devices... For the components i'll use your 85-hz to 1000hz recommendation... Tweeters will be on the second 2sixty.2 with 2500hz and up.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic