Second Skin Audio

Thumbs up or down?

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

you mean pete from team toxic bass? he doesnt use those anymore he uses ascendant audio avalanches now well his current setup at least i think

edit: i think he was hitting close to 160s with those... he was hitting 150 with the w7s lol but i think he said the soundstream are by far his favorite subs

you mean pete from team toxic bass? he doesnt use those anymore he uses ascendant audio avalanches now well his current setup at least i think

edit: i think he was hitting close to 160s with those... he was hitting 150 with the w7s lol but i think he said the soundstream are by far his favorite subs

that thing has next to no musical quality to it, to argue that is pretty wierd IMO.  does it have more musical quality then a BTl , NO, a MT NO, massive DMX NO, its loud yea but listening to music any of those others would sound better IMO

Not musical?  and your experience with this is?

Pete replaced the avalanches with the SS.  Yes that system has been replaced with 4 15" destroyers that are according to Pete also on the way out.

I have heard the SS in a simple ported enclosure run off of a MA audio 4k amp.  The enclosure was tuned a little higher than I care for at about 38, but still had very good output down into the 20s.  Can't tell you a meter score.

Pete's wall is a rear loaded horn that does not have an exact tuning freq.  I can't personally vouch for his sound quality, but there have been plenty of others who can.