• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest SyKo13

DEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyum!!! Who makes 53's?! I've heard of them but never known who made them, and at the same site I don't doubt that it's Interco.SK >:(

No lift on mine yet but I've stuffed 34's under the X. Everyones asked if it's lifted.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

HELL YEAH! I would like to go up with bags. Theres no kit but I've seen it done on a Dodge so I know it can be done to my X

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

DEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyum!!! Who makes 53's?! I've heard of them but never known who made them, and at the same site I don't doubt that it's Interco.SK >:(

53s are made by Michelin. They are military tire. I had them on my '79 F-250 mud truck. That sum bitch never got stuck.

HELL YEAH! I would like to go up with bags. Theres no kit but I've seen it done on a Dodge so I know it can be done to my X

I hate to say it but I know of a company that makes an air lift kit for you truck. If its a 99 or newer that is. You can get up to 15" lift. www.keldermanairride.com

Archived