Second Skin Audio

Free Subs FTW *12 Pics*

no sex pixs lol. i did make a vid of me building the box for pokey. It'll be tomorrow before i do anything. my damn wife of mine is dragging me to the club, so no work tonight. At least i got the box specs/measurements/air space figured out. I also got the bottom of the box drawn onto my sheet of MDF. Now tomorrow morning, i'll get the sides, back, and top drawn, and all cut, alond with the amp rack cut as well. Oh well, cause ive been drankin, and ive been smokin. And flying down 285 but i'm focused.

LoL....thanks for the vid man...even though I was joking about a build-up vid. I just wanted to see them in action after you got done. 4 year old subs, I wanna see the way things were back then. (I wasn't into audio back then.)

I tried to upload it, and it froze, so i didnt retry yet, it is 50mb of absolutly nothgin important lol.

Here is my update, and i am going to start my build thread with pics.

Ok, got the specs done. It will be 1.619cuf, .81cuf each, before the subs get recessed in. Subs will be recessed about 1/4 inch. I am going to draw out my cuts now, then i am going to the club. I'll post pics from tongiht when i get home. I'll be cutting/building tomorrow.

That was wrong. I miskeyed some numbers in the calculator. The box will be 2.23 cuf before sub/recess displacement. So i am looking for a total of around 1.8-2.0cuf after displacement, sealed. should sound nice if all goes well.