To Funny! Xtreme Spl

I did and I would do it again. When I got out of high school me and my boys came up on a house like that. We had a half pipe in the back a bmx track and all kinds of crazy shit to kill our selfs on. we had a run down shack for a garage but built some of the craziest shit in there. it was fucking grate. we didnt drink or do drugs and all the locals and cops new it so we got in zero trouble. all the high school kids would come over and raise hell on there bikes it was grate. I even had a cop bring over so steal in his trunk he had found it while on duty and knew we could use it. Man those were good times. bmx bikes in the living room the lights dimming from some one welding in the garage some pore kid doing his home work on one of the computers kids lighting off fire works in the street. It was just a crazy shack were we all could be our selfs and not goto jail. Id rent that place in a hart beat.

Yeah to have fun like that (^) I'd rent I guess. But yeah...

Derp.

ME Stohlman: wassup logan

ME Stohlman: yeah

ME Stohlman: i was that

ME Stohlman: saw

loganberry44 =): kk i was gonna post up the link if u didnt know that some of ur install and site got on there like u wanted

ME Stohlman: 99vic is cruisin for a ass kickin

ME Stohlman: he is gonna get his ass beat one of these days

ME Stohlman: beat or shot

loganberry44 =): =\

ME Stohlman: he is a fuckin joke

loganberry44 =): he seems cool to me

ME Stohlman: well.. he isnt going on your site and rippin off your pics and doing shit to you

ME Stohlman: is he?

loganberry44 =): i dont have a site, lol

loganberry44 =): ive done business with him and he is cool tho

ME Stohlman: he was cool at my house too.. he was cool when we were face to face at sactown

ME Stohlman: it is ok... he will get his in the end..

loganberry44 =): idk what to say, he is cool, i like him

ME Stohlman: he is far from cool.. cool people dont talk shit behind your back

loganberry44 =): well that has nothing to do with me

ME Stohlman: true

loganberry44 =): hes been cool to me, whatever i needed help with he helped me on

loganberry44=me..its my gamertag

other one is him

in this you said he needs to be beat or shot now you saying u dident say that ban take team bassick off your page your not on the team :aggressive::aggressive::aggressive: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: you failed at life

B slap yo mama twice

Team Bassick Nyman

in this you said he needs to be beat or shot now you saying u dident say that ban take team bassick off your page your not on the team :aggressive::aggressive::aggressive: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: you failed at life

big p how did your show go

B slap yo mama twice

Team Bassick Nyman

big p how did your show go

considering there was 3 other shows that day it did grate lol. The city was impressed and gonna let us do it up big next year. Every one wants it moved to the spring time tho. i need to start a thread soon.

I did and I would do it again. When I got out of high school me and my boys came up on a house like that. We had a half pipe in the back a bmx track and all kinds of crazy shit to kill our selfs on. we had a run down shack for a garage but built some of the craziest shit in there. it was fucking grate. we didnt drink or do drugs and all the locals and cops new it so we got in zero trouble. all the high school kids would come over and raise hell on there bikes it was grate. I even had a cop bring over so steal in his trunk he had found it while on duty and knew we could use it. Man those were good times. bmx bikes in the living room the lights dimming from some one welding in the garage some pore kid doing his home work on one of the computers kids lighting off fire works in the street. It was just a crazy shack were we all could be our selfs and not goto jail. Id rent that place in a hart beat.

yeah the sad thing is you do that now your labeled a pedophile.

considering there was 3 other shows that day it did grate lol. The city was impressed and gonna let us do it up big next year. Every one wants it moved to the spring time tho. i need to start a thread soon.

cool let me no when next one is

B slap yo mama twice

Team Bassick Nyman

please, save the conversation posting......dude is banned, if i wanted to read that shit i would reinstate him and let him post it himself. BTW: someone named xtremes wife just registered....be prepared to get bitched at by somoenes ol' lady hahah

if it is HIS girl, the hammer will drop fast.....

i dont know the whole story on the original ban but making up new screen names and imaginary friends to have your back is just as bad by itself...i hate when people do that.

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

Archived