Second Skin Audio

4 10" L5 or 4 10" R's or Something Else ?

Hmm, ok. You have $450 to spend on a sub including shipping....what are you in favor of getting??

more likely something louder than a 15" btl... that will consist of 8 8" or 4 10"s... maybe like... ?? idk suggestions ?? [glow=red,2,300]and SPL is what i'm after[/glow]...

If your willing to spend a little more I'd get two 15" L7s if your looking for SPL...Or two 12" Solo X

Hmm, ok. You have $450 to spend on a sub including shipping....what are you in favor of getting??

more likely something louder than a 15" btl... that will consist of 8 8" or 4 10"s... maybe like... ?? idk suggestions ?? [glow=red,2,300]and SPL is what i'm after[/glow]...

If your willing to spend a little more I'd get two 15" L7s if your looking for SPL...Or two 12" Solo X

yeah thats great and all... but i don't have enough trunk space... plus 1 solo x is like $500... why would i want 2 ?

yeah thats great and all... but i don't have enough trunk space... plus 1 solo x is like $500... why would i want 2 ?

$450 shipped for a 12" Solo X from Sonic Electronix with warranty...If you search around you could always find them cheaper.