some more pods...

CA glue is fuckin awesome. He put some on two pieces of particle board...waited about 10-15 seconds and I tried to seperate them.....ain't happenin...he had to smash them against the workbench to break them apart. The glue doesn't give way...the wood breaks apart where it was glued.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Nismofreak

Man that good glue. My second question is. What do you do after you pu fiber glass mat down and put resin on it? Snd it with a 400 grid and put car body filer in?

Man that good glue. My second question is. What do you do after you pu fiber glass mat down and put resin on it? Snd it with a 400 grid and put car body filer in?

400  hell no.....after the resin is applied to the mat,you let it cure  rought it with 36 and mudd it.

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

Guest Nismofreak

400  hell no.....after the resin is applied to the mat,you let it cure  rought it with 36 and mudd it.
What do you mean by mud it. Just don't wanna screw up my doors.

Sorry for pissin you off. Just want help.

my kid was pissin me off when I happened to look at the thread....

mud is the bondo,duraglass, rage,

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

Archived