!battery Problem!

ok...my ant is having some problems with her car..she berly bought the car like 3 or 4 months ago...and 2 months ago she bought a new battery because her last battery died too.. and today that we were at the cementary celebrating my nana's birthday R.I.P anyways listen to music for like 2 - 3 hours..by the way everything is !STOCK!..the battery died..the car wouldnt turn on..or nothing..and i dont get the deal..the battery is brand new..it shouldnt die specially on a new car...what would the problem be?..maybe the charging system doesnt work?..or new alt?..today i checked everything...wires,ignition,fuses...and everything is ok...what do you guys think?..hit me up A.S.A.P..

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

even if everything is stock, playing the radio for 2-3 hours with the car turned off will kill the battery

well in my car..i have (2) 600 watt amps...and before i played my radio for 3 hours with car turned off and subs off..just running mids and highs and my battery didnt die...my car still turned on...

i guess it depends on battery size and capacity

i guess so bro...do you have any ideas on what the problem might be?.anything?..anything helps me right now..shes thinking on taking the car to a fuking place and waste more than $400...and i dont want that...thats too much money just for one lil thing...anything you guys tell me im gonna start doing...you know what i mean.?..like start checking the car and everything..

i guess so bro...do you have any ideas on what the problem might be?.anything?..anything helps me right now..shes thinking on taking the car to a fuking place and waste more than $400...and i dont want that...thats too much money just for one lil thing...anything you guys tell me im gonna start doing...you know what i mean.?..like start checking the car and everything..

my guess is dead battery....take it to autozone and get it tested/recharged.... its a lot cheaper than $400

have you been able to turn the car at all, have you tried jump starting it?

94 3000gt

18" Kicker Solo X

KX2500.1

2 KX350.4

8 JBL Coax Speakers

250A Mechman Alt

i never pictured an ant driving an impala

btw, your battery died from playing the radio without the car on.

also, whats the point of stating that you have 2 600 watt amps if only one was on mids/highs and the other one was off (subs)? $20 says theyre not even 600 rms.

not my car my ants car..with car off..and i stated the amps part because having amps takes out more power to the battery.than a stocked car...thats why...and $20 says they are...by the way i have this amp for mids and highs http://www.onlinecarstereo.com/CarAudio/Pr...ProductID=17859 ...... and this amp wired at 4ohm for my sub. http://www.onlinecarstereo.com/CarAudio/Pr...ProductID=18157 ....but anyways does it matter.??...