!battery Problem!

bro, Chevyboy is right.....dont get irritated when he is trying to tell you what the problem is. Also, you owe him $20 now hahah, those amps arent even close to 600w rms. :D

hey well steve now that your here...i was thinking on adding a extra battery on the trunk and wire it to the one on the hood..would that help?...because i dont think my ant is gonna listen if i tell her to not play her radio with car turned off...

do you do paypal? if not, ill take check, cash, money order, etc...

and if your AUNT doesnt listen to you, then she'll keep blowing money on batteries. her choice.

you should take the car and have them check the alt while your at it

the alt doesnt do anything when the car is off. the alt doesnt crank the car. the alt isnt the problem.

duck.jpgSMDsigbannr9.jpg

do you do paypal? if not, ill take check, cash, money order, etc...

and if your AUNT doesnt listen to you, then she'll keep blowing money on batteries. her choice.

the alt doesnt do anything when the car is off. the alt doesnt crank the car. the alt isnt the problem.

i guess so...but i dont paypal...ill send you the money

dony play your radio with the car off period. bingo, solves your problem right there lol

yea i know...ima be telling this to my aunt everyday till she gets it...and for the last time IT AINT MY CAR....lolz