Battery Terminals

yeah man, i have the same sitiation(yellow in front red in back) and i have huge voltage problems.

DD M4

Rockford Fosgate P500-4

SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap

2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S

XS Power D3400 Under Hood

XS Power D5100 in rear

Michael Singer 200A Alt

Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/

Guest MegaloManiac

While I am getting things from knukonceptz, if I am running two runs of 1/0 to my second battery do i need one fuse for each run? Also, do I have to fuse from my second battery to my amp?

fuse every indivisual new run of wire. fuses prevent fires

fuse every indivisual new run of wire. fuses prevent fires

I'm running 8 amps and looking at running 2 awg to my amps from 6 batteries in the rear. Now I'm looking at 2/0 from the alts. To the rear batteries and from the rear batteries I'm running 4 dual anl fuse blocks 150 amp anl fuse on each side. Is this a good thing or do i need to have the 2awg wires coming from the batteries to their own  fuses then to each amp. the main fuse is a 300amp fuse

as i have always understood multiple runs. each run coming from the front battery needs to be fused within 18 inches of the battery. when the run(s) reach the back, then you fuse them again ...... 18 inches from battery(s), and from those battery you can run it to the amp(s), distribution block or whatever ..........wouldn't hurt to have a fused distribution block either

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module