Way the f*ck up in the sticks in northern Alberta, Canada.

you ever heard of Altered Altitude Customs (AAC) , i know they are up there ,but i think in Ontario , is that even a little bit close ???? they do some badass work .........

you ever heard of Altered Altitude Customs (AAC) , i know they are up there ,but i think in Ontario , is that even a little bit close ???? they do some badass work .........

I might have heard of them...

Ontario is a far ways away, thats on the east coast. I'm on the west coast.

I might have heard of them...

Ontario is a far ways away, thats on the east coast. I'm on the west coast.

I tried !!! you should be all right , that back half from SD is pretty basic to install , so is the front setup . runnin lines and plumbing valves and wiring is the actual time consumer . if you know how to weld and use a cutting wheel , plasma torch (or cutting torch) and got access to hand tools , you should have that truck done in a few days , quite possibly a weekend !!!! :clapping:

If I do something like SDs 3 link with the diff bracket, I'd have to keep my rear end wouldn't I? I'm thinking of going with a ford exploder rear end.

yes , their 3-link is made for an s10's rear end . you say u can weld and your fathers a welder , get a wishbone link setup from Suicide Doors , they have them to where you can use the stock gas tank , if your going with a fuel cell , get a super lift 4-link ( bags will be mounted on the lower bars ) that way you will get better lift (raise up higher) and it will ride alot softer .

Archived