DONT BAG THE FRONT FIRST!!!!

If your going to bag the front first you might as well plan on redoing your whole front setup when you get the back done.

:nea: i really think you need to think before you post anymore............

yes , their 3-link is made for an s10's rear end . you say u can weld and your fathers a welder , get a wishbone link setup from Suicide Doors , they have them to where you can use the stock gas tank , if your going with a fuel cell , get a super lift 4-link ( bags will be mounted on the lower bars ) that way you will get better lift (raise up higher) and it will ride alot softer .

Hmm I was looking at the super lift 4 link. I'm just worried about aligning everything and making sure that everything is true and straighhhht.

you need knowledge of proper pinion angles of your driveline and to measure and remeasure your placement of the bar tabs before you start welding , it's absolutley critical that you do as to have proper cycling of the 4link without getting driveline vibration . if your not confident and don't feel your up to it , get a good shop to do it . plus you have to get the bar lenghs right , SD will ask you for measurements when you place your order , if you get a universal 4link , you'll then have to cut them to length . that's why i would have my friend install it (4link) for me , i can do everything else , but i can't weld good and so i wouldn't even try it .............

you need knowledge of proper pinion angles of your driveline and to measure and remeasure your placement of the bar tabs before you start welding , it's absolutley critical that you do as to have proper cycling of the 4link without getting driveline vibration . if your not confident and don't feel your up to it , get a good shop to do it . plus you have to get the bar lenghs right , SD will ask you for measurements when you place your order , if you get a universal 4link , you'll then have to cut them to length . that's why i would have my friend install it (4link) for me , i can do everything else , but i can't weld good and so i wouldn't even try it .............

Hmmm.. I don't know anything about the pinion angles and stuff.

I'm either going to bag it and keep the 4cyl or static drop it and do a diesel swap....

he's still gonna have to do a notch cover cause he still has to cut the bed for the notch ......

Not if you do a small notch under the bed or a bolt in notch youll have to cut for the pumpkin a little tho.

Archived