the KP 6 link is preaty much idiot proof. It comes with instructions on how to set your pinion angle. The 6 link rides tons better than if you were to put the bags over the axles. Im not a fan of were they have the bags placed but in order to keep the stock gas tank location and have a bolt on kit thats safe and reliable thats what you get.

I have seen people put 18s on there trucks and not cut there wheel wells. If your Going to need your bed your going to be stuck with a small tire. Nothing wrong with that. A pimp would buy the SD Tub and notch cover kit tho. hehe

for fittings I would call FBI ive spent hours and hours talking to those guys and there very cool. Ive also sent tons of people there for fittings and the folks at fbi got them set up right the first time every time. www.fbirides.com Tell Dan Big P sent you and tell him I said hes a sexy bitch lol

the KP 6 link is preaty much idiot proof. It comes with instructions on how to set your pinion angle. The 6 link rides tons better than if you were to put the bags over the axles. Im not a fan of were they have the bags placed but in order to keep the stock gas tank location and have a bolt on kit thats safe and reliable thats what you get.

I have seen people put 18s on there trucks and not cut there wheel wells. If your Going to need your bed your going to be stuck with a small tire. Nothing wrong with that. A pimp would buy the SD Tub and notch cover kit tho. hehe

for fittings I would call FBI ive spent hours and hours talking to those guys and there very cool. Ive also sent tons of people there for fittings and the folks at fbi got them set up right the first time every time. www.fbirides.com Tell Dan Big P sent you and tell him I said hes a sexy bitch lol

Hmm. I'm knida thinking I should spent a bit more cash, and avoid some of the headaches starting out...

I will need enough bed space so I can get about 6 cubes...

as for wheels IDK what i'll be using. I can't justify spending 2000 on some 18s atm.

i just told him to look up needed fittings on FBI's fbss diagram , fbi even has a list of all fittings you need , pretty nice for when im too lazy to draw my own diagram for some one else .........

no you dont have to know what wheel size when ordering. there all the same. You just have small adjustments you can do. dual port has 2 holes on top for the air to go in single port has one hole on top

oh?

you might want to do a little more research on air suspension , get to know what everything is , how it functions , how it's installed , what products you need to suit your needs , cause , trust me , you will benifit alot by doing what i mentioned ...............

Archived