My Tahoe REBUILD...New RF amps 21,000+ watts RMS (PICS) 2nd RF 3sixty.2 in!

• 4 weeks later...

Posted Image

Hey Steve. I noticed those bolts comming out da back of da enclosure....is that how u wire the subs to da amp? I thought about da same thing, how do u do it; Just drill a hole using washers,nuts,and bolts with wre terminals on da end of da wire on both sides? Oh and I know those BTLs are taking da power like a Champ but Ive only seen u play it loud like dat in sperts....do u think they could be played loud like dat for a long period of time...say about a hour at once?
00114-1.jpgTEAM MechMan Alternators

shit that car looks nice steve....i was watching your videos on ROE and then i saw your video page, i was like  :w00t:

BTW what is that bass knob, who makes them and where can i get one!

his come with his amps. but you can get an inline knob for your rca's.
Hey Steve. I noticed those bolts comming out da back of da enclosure....is that how u wire the subs to da amp? I thought about da same thing, how do u do it; Just drill a hole using washers,nuts,and bolts with wre terminals on da end of da wire on both sides? Oh and I know those BTLs are taking da power like a Champ but Ive only seen u play it loud like dat in sperts....do u think they could be played loud like dat for a long period of time...say about a hour at once?
yes they are bolts for the subs to the amp. on the inside; bolt, washer, ring terminal,washer, nut. on the outside; nut, washer, ring terminal, washer, nut. people do this to change the ohms quickly for comps to daily driving.
duck.jpgSMDsigbannr9.jpg