i am thinking about baging the front of my truck right now it is lowerd 5/5 but i might lower the rear to 7 and bag the front what you guys think?

b-low

Team Deadly Hertz

Team Us Audio!

1995 s10

flip up head unit

kicker zx2500

2 15" havoc

10cubefoot box tuned at 30

145.9 on dash

148.00 windos down

meow.jpgesisthebest-sig.jpg

duck.jpgTeamSMD3-1-1-1.png

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i am thinking about baging the front of my truck right now it is lowerd 5/5 but i might lower the rear to 7 and bag the front what you guys think?

to me bagging a truck is ALWAYS a good idea :D but if you go to 7'' out back im pretty sure your gonna have to notch it ( unless it already is notched ) i must assume you are gonna eventually bag the rear at a later time . my opinion is that anyone that static drops there truck wishes to or wants to bag it but cant unless its a leased vehicle that they dont plan on owning eventually or they dont have the money, time, or a shop that can do it right the first time and it be road worthy and dependable and SAFE!!!! so , my opinion is bag the front now and when you get more $$$ , do the rear . and dont put in some bolt in notch for the rear axle , cause if you do the front, YOU WILL WANT TO DO THE REAR so do a step notch , i know ,your gonna have to cut into your bed !! :shok: so think about it , take all things into consideration , and GO FOR IT :good:

I would never use a Slam specialty's rs 6 on the front of a s10. s10 a arms are set back so the motion of the a arm and the placement of the bag causes a mechanical disadvantage for the air bag. A rs 6 also rides like hell. If its a v6 forget about. Its extreamly easy to cut a little extra in front for a rs 7 when you order your bag cups tell them you need them off set for rs7's. I would only run SD bolt in bag cups when off setting the bag. out back will depend on bag placement. Bag over the axle with a rs6 will be extremely hard. Im hearing good things about the dominator's when used over the axle. You might want to try some of those out back. Unless you run a KP link or something.

Now as far as what I think. When I get my next daly driven truck I will only bag the back. The bed will also be uncut so I can haul stuff. Its more going to be a daly beater. The front is fun and all but can be a real pain in the ass when driven every day. Ether way your gonna have to pay to play.

Bag the back first, if you bag the front first you will have to go back to REDO the front went you do the back. and thats more money out your pocket, I suggest Slams 2500 in the back first, then move to the front Slam 2600s, 3/8 everything

like i said in the other thread , you need to not post things that you obviously do not much know about ............. btw , slam specialties does not have a 2500 or a 2600 , you are a little confused ................

Edited by toyonbags

i agree with just bagging the front because on a budget its going to be alot easier. considering the back has alot of confusing and expensive things to go along with it, such as your linkage setup notch relocate gas tank blah blah blah. and you definitely want your notch done RIGHT so you dont end up like busting it in half.

although I'm not sure what difficulties you would have bagging the front first then doing the back but i have no idea.

l_5c6a0896e2702b36ced88f8563e3ab-1.jpg

R.I.P. SONOMA

I WILL FIND WHO STRIPPED MY BABY!

front first or back first? i am on a budget for now lol i do want to bad the whole thing but work is slow and not making as much money as befor

b-low

Team Deadly Hertz

Team Us Audio!

1995 s10

flip up head unit

kicker zx2500

2 15" havoc

10cubefoot box tuned at 30

145.9 on dash

148.00 windos down

meow.jpgesisthebest-sig.jpg

duck.jpgTeamSMD3-1-1-1.png

front first or back first? i am on a budget for now lol i do want to bad the whole thing but work is slow and not making as much money as befor

I called SD and he told me to bag the front first then the rear when I can afford it. He told me to use air shocks out back. He did this for almost a year in 97 or 99 when he did his first dime.

I'm planning to do the same. Will bags support a heavier engine?