na its rather easy. You just have to have the smog for that year motor. You have to swap the year of your truck or newer. So to make things simple im going to find a v8 out of 1997 impala camero cop car or caprice wagon. when I pull the motor i will pull and the o2 sensors and cats as well. After the install ill drive it until it get close to smog time then I will goto the local smog referee if it passes inspection he will put a plate in the door. The when ever i go to get it smoged the smog tech will run the smog test according to the specifications in the door.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bahhhhh you guys got too many rules.

I was going to put a gasser v8 in, was going to go with a smaller SBC, like a 283. All I was gunna do was swap the trans and engine, drop a carb on it, and replace my gauges with mechanical ones...

The 6.2 diesel is mechanical so theres no computer. My frame isn't rusted bad, its just surface rust and dirt, you can clean it up with a wire brush.

Extended A-Arms FTW!

:8)

Yeaup. Theres some on s10 forum for cheap right now.

When you see some one hopping a s10 you know they went thru probably twice as much work to get that hight.

Yeaup. Theres some on s10 forum for cheap right now.

When you see some one hopping a s10 you know they went thru probably twice as much work to get that hight.

i seen those , they are for hydraulics ( or were made for a truck that had hydraulics ) they plated the shit outa them !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!