Speaker hobbyists: 12" Cones and Alum inverted domes

Ive noticed there are a few people out there that like messin with there own speakers, or building speakers from the ground up. I know I do, its very fun, and can be amusing to see the end results. I have, for sale, a SHT load of cones, and a hand full of domes.

12" REAL carbon fiber-front and back with rubber surrounds- Very light, and super rigid good for about 1.5-1.75" of xmax. 2.5" VC opening, but can be cut for 3"

About 225pcs

10" Same cones, but a 2" opening, also can be cut to size

25pcs

And then, 25 SPUN aluminum inverted domes, rigid, light, and strong, hard to scratch, and when this dome is glued to the cone, I can stand on it- Iam 6'2-300lbs BTW- talk about a cone that can take abuse!!!

These look bad ass together, sound very good together, but they can be interchanged also. Dome can go on almost any cone, Minus the flatter angle cone, slighter angle. But these will fit just about any cone out there from major brands that use kevlar,paper,carbon fiber- ect

These are logo free, so - they are as is

12" Cones $10each

10" cones $7

Dome $5  (factory cost is higher by about $2)

Image023.jpg

Image001.jpg

Image017.jpg

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

alot of people like CA, but I built speakers for 4years, and on the production line, its epoxy, and rubber based glues. Ive built a pair of 15" useing black RTV gasket glue, and those speakers are alive today with more power than rated.

reason why rubber based/silicone based glue is good on the production line is because it takes vibration better, and last longer (over years )

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

• 3 weeks later...

I have a buddy that has frames, lots of them... I have a few. 12 spoke basket will work. He does have some VCs, 2.5" or 2"  just email me for info

sundown.jpg