Kimbo Slice Vs. Ken Shamrock

gina is easy on the eyes but sooner or later she will have to fight cyborg and Im afraid for her life.... cyborg is like wanderlei with ovaries

cyborg is strong but i feel she just swings for the fences and as soon as someone can weather her early flurry comes along shes done. she doesnt impress me at all, technically.

cyborg is strong but i feel she just swings for the fences and as soon as someone can weather her early flurry comes along shes done. she doesnt impress me at all, technically.

her MT is very good especially for a woman..... she looks wild but thats how they fight at Chute Boxe you have to remember she trains and spars with men....

and EliteXC went folded today

Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio

her MT is very good especially for a woman..... she looks wild but thats how they fight at Chute Boxe you have to remember she trains and spars with men....

and EliteXC went folded today

Do you mean they closed down and filed for bankruptcy?

Here is a link about it.

http://sports.espn.go.com/extra/mma/news/story?id=3655102

Wasn't Tito Ortiz signing with them? I guess not.

Archived