x2 you really gotta love buying your own drink and not having to wonder who is going to buy it or who is going to ask for id

who said i get id'ed i know the good stores.. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

who said i get id'ed i know the good stores.. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif

Yea but you don't get the good shit, though!

'03 Ford Explorer XLT

24s

Dem 24s? Nah nigga dem 10s - Earthman

is that supposed to be truth and trust

ambigrams are awesome!! in order for a tatoo you need to be at least 18, and then go to the parlor let them know what you want. they usually stensil it out and tell you to come back within an hour if they can get you in that day and then get it done. no preparation really. they shave the area with a razor, clean it w/ alcohol put the stensil where you want it and will move it if you want it a lil higher, lower , left , right , ect.

yeah its a truth trust ambigram cept im going to do one that is a little bit more clearer to see and accentuate the thick to thin aspect in the writing. im 19 so yeah ive been wanting a tattoo for a while but couldnt think of anything that would best represent me til i saw this.

sick anigrams man, i plan on gettin one as soon as i can, those would look sick!! nice choice

thanks took me like over a year to find the tattoo i wanted hahaha.

I've got five. Two on my underarms, right elbow, chest, and back. None of them really hurt. The elbow was uncomfortable because I had to sit with my elbow up in the air and my hand on the table. The chest hurt the most even though I fell asleep when he was filling it in but as soon as he got near my sternum, I about came out of the chair.

Just remember to get what you want for you and who cares if someone else thinks it looks stupid? If you like it, then get it. I look at it like this: no matter what, your tattoo tells a story; where you were, who you were with, who did it, and why you got it at the time.

As far as parlors go, look for cleanliness and look to make sure that they use new needles. If you want, I can post up pics of my tats.

how were the underarms did they hurt much? do you have pics of them? i think the 2 parlors i posted above are the cleanest around cincinnati up here at purdue tho everything looks ghetto fab so im staying away from doing it up here. Also what did you have to do after to take care of the tats?

. Also what did you have to do after to take care of the tats?

all i did to take of mine was buy some a&d ointment and put on there whenever it felt dry. most tattoo parlors give you some i think

2 15 RE SE

1 Audiopipe 1500d

Sony HU

Batcap 800 in the back

Team Tex~Flex

teamtexflex-1.jpg

TeamSMD6.png

thanks took me like over a year to find the tattoo i wanted hahaha.

same here for my first. took me forever to find the wings i wanted too. as long as you dont settle on a tattoo, you're good to go imo cuz i dont think you'll regret it down the line. when you go in, they should have gloves on, and new needles and such. and the ink is in a disposable container, and the stuff they clean you off with is in a disposable plastic bag. make sure it's clean as possible.

dno if there's one up in cincy, but i went to mothers on dixie highway in ky. there's one in covington by the river too. they're the best around here in northern ky. maybe pricey, or average price depending, but i figure you get what you pay for, and i dont want somethin crooked or jagged or anything. my artist is cool as hell. i've gone back 5 times, and after a while he started cuttin me deals lol. i'm going back again today actually. for a piercing and tattoo estimate.

and for the healing process...they have tattoo goo that you can use (i love the smell of it) but when i got my wings shaded in, he told me to use aquaphor(sp) for the first couple days to help it heal, then use vaseline dry skin cream from then on out. helps it heal a lot faster. i healed and was able to sleep on my back again in a week.

if you still have questions you can text me if you still got my number. i'll try and help a brotha out

same here for my first. took me forever to find the wings i wanted too. as long as you dont settle on a tattoo, you're good to go imo cuz i dont think you'll regret it down the line. when you go in, they should have gloves on, and new needles and such. and the ink is in a disposable container, and the stuff they clean you off with is in a disposable plastic bag. make sure it's clean as possible.

dno if there's one up in cincy, but i went to mothers on dixie highway in ky. there's one in covington by the river too. they're the best around here in northern ky. maybe pricey, or average price depending, but i figure you get what you pay for, and i dont want somethin crooked or jagged or anything. my artist is cool as hell. i've gone back 5 times, and after a while he started cuttin me deals lol. i'm going back again today actually. for a piercing and tattoo estimate.

and for the healing process...they have tattoo goo that you can use (i love the smell of it) but when i got my wings shaded in, he told me to use aquaphor(sp) for the first couple days to help it heal, then use vaseline dry skin cream from then on out. helps it heal a lot faster. i healed and was able to sleep on my back again in a week.

if you still have questions you can text me if you still got my number. i'll try and help a brotha out

yeah dude ill hit you up i want a reputable tattoo shop to do mine price really isnt an object cause this is going to be permanent i want it done right

how were the underarms did they hurt much? do you have pics of them? i think the 2 parlors i posted above are the cleanest around cincinnati up here at purdue tho everything

'03 Ford Explorer XLT

24s

how were the underarms did they hurt much? do you have pics of them? i think the 2 parlors i posted above are the cleanest around cincinnati up here at purdue tho everything looks ghetto fab so im staying away from doing it up here. Also what did you have to do after to take care of the tats?

I have pics, I just can't upload right now, I can BARELY load webpages at night, so I'll post them tomorrow morning, if that's fine. I think we're talking different underarms. I mean the underside of my forearms, between my wrists and elbow. As far as that went, it didn't hurt at all, to be honest, but we all have different pain tolerances and thresholds, so it will vary. Like I said about my elbow, didn't hurt at all, just uncomfortable position.

Vitamin A&D ointment works best, just make sure you keep it moisturized at all times so it doesn't fade out.

'03 Ford Explorer XLT

24s

I have pics, I just can't upload right now, I can BARELY load webpages at night, so I'll post them tomorrow morning, if that's fine. I think we're talking different underarms. I mean the underside of my forearms, between my wrists and elbow. As far as that went, it didn't hurt at all, to be honest, but we all have different pain tolerances and thresholds, so it will vary. Like I said about my elbow, didn't hurt at all, just uncomfortable position.

Vitamin A&D ointment works best, just make sure you keep it moisturized at all times so it doesn't fade out.

ah alright yeah that was going to be initially where i wanted it but i kinda want to be able to hide it when i need to like for a job and etc. so thats why im going with the tricep. thanks for the advice tho man

Archived