New Tdh Members

Chode69

WOW!

Sounds like you has an awesomely loud set-up! lol

fuck yeah as much of a bass head that i am sittin in his caddy was hard..and its about to only get louder

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

man i can't WAIT till i get my system. i'd pick this team.

hopefully by the end of this year/beginning of next, i'll have my system started.

4 15" DC level 5's

hifonics XXVGOLIATH

3 300A alternators

5 powermaster D3100

5 sets of the DDA-W6.5

a Jensen VM9512HD

like i said, hopefully gonna start by the end of this year/beginning of next. i'll show pics when i'm done and hopefully i can be a part.

COME BACK WHEN YOU HAVE A SYSTEM AND ONE THAT ISN'T IN YOUR BRAIN

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 24k miles

Stock H/U and mids/highs

Power Acoustik GW3-12" D2 Sub

HiFonics BXX1200.1D @ 1ohm

Random 2.5^3' dual ported box

NVX LOC

Stinger wiring throughout 

1977 Chevy SWB

Cammed 350

Dual exhaust

Cheap Wish stereo

• 5 months later...

From; Mt Airy, MD

93 Dodge Stealth

DAT HF 1000.1

DAT HR 4125

RE XXX Comps

2 RE SE 10s

Eclipse cd7000

Knu and Lightning Audio wiring.

Mechman 150 amp alt.

As of right now I only have the XXX comps up and running. My box will be built within the next 2 weeks probably earlier. If I have to wait until then thats cool, but I AM amped as of now :D

I dont think theres many members around here but i may be wrong. Ramen is the only one around that I know. I could def help get some exposure out there for those that dont know about TDH. Ill def be hitting some shows up too :) That about sums up my "resume" lol

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

Endicott ny

2002 mountaineer :)

i am here to re apply :)

i still represent tdh today lol i never took the sticker off as i love tdh.

pics...

2 cadence wildbeast 15's

1 d6 1200.1

and 4 pioneer type r 5x7's

soon to be 4 dc sound lab lvl5 18's with 4 dat 2500.1's walled off since this wont be a dd..

and 24's on the way as of now...

this isnt going to be a dd anymore so im just gunna use it for shows and well driving if i feel like driving and really beating.. the new car will have beat too... i have 4 sets of tweeters on their way too but thats a secret..

led's too :)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

not much has changed on the ride.. except it goes for a two tone soon... and well im buying a new car soon lets just say v8 mustang and s281... i still go to meets and tell people to join the forum..

get at me you all know im dedicated :)

Tim-Sig.png

62491252.png

The set up your talking about would sound great in my Tahoe. Trade you my dog for it. He has one eye but that only makes for bad depth perception so hey so what if he is running into shit, look at it this way he is easy to sneak up ninja style on. (right side only)
</div>

I'm in if it's still open, equipment in sig. Subs are temporarily removed while Ekstensive is building a new frame for the body drop but it's only out so they can pull the bed. Live in DFW when I get back from Iraq.

2003 Ford F-150 Reg Cab layin body on 26's

2003 Tahoe 3/5 drop on 26's with a 408cid Supercharged engine.

2011 Camaro 2SS 2005 VW GTI Stage II ECU, CAI, 3" turbo back exhaust, FMIC, lowered 2" on some plastidipped 18's

2003 Hayabusa lowered, stretched, cams, nitrous and custom paint

well i got

1976 f100 ranger

2 audiobahn flame compression 1508 15's blowthrough im working on it right now lol

audiopipe 30001D D-class amp ordering within a week or so

audiopipe ap-2002 for the mids and highs

pioneer mids and highs

rockford fosgate 1/0 AWG for power and grounds

two optima red top batteries

engine- 460 big block bored 60 over

comp cam

headman headers

weiand high rise intake manifold

holly 750 double pumper carb

scat crank and flywheel

stock heads but ported and polished

and more too come

MY TRUCK BUILD - 1976 F-100 Ranger. Fully built 482 big block, 4 DC lvl4 15's in a blowthrough, plenty of custom fabrication.

MY HATCH BUILD - 1993 Honda Civic DX Hatchback . Clean daily driver, dropped, subtle customization.

teamxa2-1.jpg

at this moment were not taking any applications sorry bro

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

• 3 months later...

What you see in the sig is what I got. Minus a batcap 2000(on the way) and a Kenwood DDX512(just ordered not even 30 minutes ago). Im in the process of building a new box for 4 12"s(not sure what kind yet). Whenever I finish my whole setup I would like to start competing and other things like that. and I am from Waycross, Georgia.

• 3 months later...

TDH Guidlines:

1. Must have a system.

2. Must get a TDH decal on your ride.

3. Must attend competitions. (will be in effect at later date once season starts back up)

4. Must be active on the forum. Post pics of your ride, you and your ride at comps, talk on the team forum.

5. Must be at least 17. (sorry for the youngins we need team members who can actually leave the driveway)

6. Must be dedicated to the team. (This team will be your only team unless offered a team sponsorship or on a team prior that will not cross with this team i.e competitions, team/sponsorship contracts)

There are members who arent a part of SMD but meet the other requirements so they are exempt from rule 4. But those who are SMD affiliated will need to be active. Also I understand not everyone can make it to every comp (work, family, other) but even attending a couple fulfills the requirement, even if you attend small local shows its still representing the team. Also I will not make this a requirement (as of yet) but I would like to see you have the Team Deadly Hertz shirt/hoodie on at shows.

For those who meet those requirements (except for the decal part because you will have to get it once you join) fill out this app. I want to see you post your info in this format:

Username:lgzmax77

Name:max berlow

Vehicle:will have one next month

Then let us know what your system is composed of..and show us some pics of your system!

12" DC level 5

2 Kinetik KHC 1800s

1 Kinetik KHC 1400

Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X993

0 gauge wire

Boss Audio 30 farad cap

4 sets of alpine type x components

alpine pdx 4-100

soundstream dtr1.3400

Archived