Interesting Use Of A Atv

those tires make them extremely buoyant. The first four wheeler I ever owned was a fourtrax 200 and we were out riding at night and I went through some very deep water without knowing what I was getting into, and my front end was bobbing up and down a little bit with stock itty bitty tires on it. What makes these guys interesting to me is the fact they are out in the rivers and lakes using their atvs as rafts or boats. It is one thing to cross a river or creek like that, but these guys are just out there fucking around for long periods of time with the whole ass end of the four wheeler under water and the stereo systems playing the whole time. Some of those bikes are upwards of 8 grand brand new and I just dont think I could do it if I spent that kind of cash on a bike...

Edited by trainman0978

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser Voo Doo Blue

my upgrades and "build" thread.

My Kulicki Box Build

-Alpine 9887 head unit, KTX-100EQ imprint-( sound quality for dummies! ). - MB Quartz 3.5" in back pillars

-Sundown Audio SAX100.4 - JL Audio 3 way 6.5" component set XR653-CSi ( doors and dash )

-JL Audio 2 way Component set XR650CSi

- Alpine MRD - M1005 - Alpine Type - R 12" subs -- 2 - 12" s in a Pete kulicki designed box.

-Alpine High speed Ipod cable, and KCA-SC100 with Sirius sat. radio

-All wiring is Stinger 12 gauge and HPM Level 3 RCAs, KnuKonceptz Kolossus Power and ground and Big done in 1/0,

-270 sq. ft. of Damplifier Pro, 36 sq. ft. of Overkill Pro, 6 full sheets of Luxury Liner, and a gallon of spectrum-

-2 Powermaster D680 Powercells in back

FINALLY !!! I GOT IT METERED ON THE TERMLAB !!! I did a 140.2 at 42 hertz.

Shoehorn, BFH, forklift,duct tape and some zip ties

those tires make them extremely buoyant. The first four wheeler I ever owned was a fourtrax 200 and we were out riding at night and I went through some very deep water without knowing what I was getting into, and my front end was bobbing up and down a little bit with stock itty bitty tires on it. What makes these guys interesting to me is the fact they are out in the rivers and lakes using their atvs as rafts or boats. It is one thing to cross a river or creek like that, but these guys are just out there fucking around for long periods of time with the whole ass end of the four wheeler under water and the stereo systems playing the whole time. Some of those bikes are upwards of 8 grand brand new and I just dont think I could do it if I spent that kind of cash on a bike...

I can really see where you coming from with that money deal it is kinda scary to put that much into some muddy and water

damn white people and there toys

jk

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

those tires make them extremely buoyant. The first four wheeler I ever owned was a fourtrax 200 and we were out riding at night and I went through some very deep water without knowing what I was getting into, and my front end was bobbing up and down a little bit with stock itty bitty tires on it. What makes these guys interesting to me is the fact they are out in the rivers and lakes using their atvs as rafts or boats. It is one thing to cross a river or creek like that, but these guys are just out there fucking around for long periods of time with the whole ass end of the four wheeler under water and the stereo systems playing the whole time. Some of those ATVs/Quads are upwards of 8 grand brand new and I just dont think I could do it if I spent that kind of cash on a ATV/Quad...

sry- bikes have two wheels.

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew