switches or relays on speakers?

ok i am going to have a bunch of speakers on a t15004 amp.  say i want to only play some of them, since they're on the same amp, is there anyway that switches can interupt the speakers from getting power?  relays or anything?

(i think this is the right section, if not my bad..)

SMDsigbannr4.jpg

play Moola.com its actually fun and free...

click here to join Money games!

its just games with free money!

Put a switch on the speaker wire that leads to the speakers you want to cut off. Don't know what it's called right now.. but i've seen it installed in cars. Switch up front with a blue light to turn amps on and off. But pretty sure you can run it inline to speakers.

yea thats what i was wondering, i know i can do it with the remote wire, but since i dont want to turn the whole amp off, i need to know if its possible on speakers, and if so, do i just do positive lead or what? and can i do a relay or something to turn off say all 4 with one switch?

SMDsigbannr4.jpg

play Moola.com its actually fun and free...

click here to join Money games!

its just games with free money!

what kinda speakers mids n tweets or subs? n i dunno if this makes any diff but i would wonder if the switch changed the ohm current n if it dont if ur runnin multipul's, how many u wantin to run off of it?

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

i dont see why not, radioshack has a thing were u can switch speakers so i dnt see why not, ied switch the pos if it was me, good luck with it n trial n error dont hurt nothin  :D

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

Archived