So my friend with the 2 btl 15s and t4k has big plans for his car. We're going today to get a 300amp alt and maybe a "special" engine upgrade to "boost" up his power :01nocomment8so:

anyway, he wanted me to find him a new hood for his car. So ive been looking all morning and i REALLY like these!

http://whiteboy.ca/chargerxtc

also will be getting him a full face mesh grill or another custom grill. And a dash kit is in order. maybe marble or c. fiber.

wat do u guys think of this hood?

also will be getting blacked out tail and headlights with 10000k bulbs

Edited by FI_Aaron

Lets Go Ski

That guy is a theif.

He ripped off a few cavalier owners. i would stay away. far far away

whiteboysgayfk5.jpg

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

yeah I like this one better!

05-08_Dodge_Charger_SRT8-3__350_00.jpg

man i would be worried bout fiberglass hoods 2 reasons 1. they are retarded expensive 2. my boy just got done gettin his painted and they spent 8 hours in the hood alone tryin to smooth it and it still looks and fits like shiiiiiiiiittttttttt and he has 600 in the cost of the hood alone. just my opinion though, and roscoe has seen the hood and he should be able to vouch

WHATS THIS.........POKE HARD????

SMDMafiajamen.jpg

man i would be worried bout fiberglass hoods 2 reasons 1. they are retarded expensive 2. my boy just got done gettin his painted and they spent 8 hours in the hood alone tryin to smooth it and it still looks and fits like shiiiiiiiiittttttttt and he has 600 in the cost of the hood alone. just my opinion though, and roscoe has seen the hood and he should be able to vouch

This is true J but thats not muh problem. I was just giving my opinion on which one i likes :lol: But year fiberglass replacement parts are ALWAYS a pain in the ass!

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg