Sundown Audio

Us Amps Repair Department

USAMPFREAK

US Amps is now repairing all makes and models of our older amps. We will also repair all other brands except Rockford Fosgate.

flat rates as follows

lol, the one amp I have that I am definitely going to end up fixing is a Rockford. What to do now? Its blown out one channel (again).

images-1.jpg

• 2 months later...

Is Dirk still designing the circuits for the new amps....I work with A LOT of people that started the company here in Gainesville, Fl.

US Amps is now repairing all makes and models of our older amps. We will also repair all other brands except Rockford Fosgate.

flat rates as follows

1-500 watts 100.00

501-1000 150.00

1001-1500 200.00

1501 and up 250.00

Contact me for details.

Greg Carolus

US Amps - RE Audio Tech Support / Production Manager

20819 Currier RD Suite 100

City of Industry CA 91789

U.S.A

Office 877-267-9360

Fax 909-869-9199

Cell 626-833-2177

email [email protected]

Steve ok'd double post before it was done.

2010 IDBL Rookie 1 North American Champion

2009 IDBL Rookie 1 Fl State Champion

2009 EBB Fly Weight 3rd Place Fl State Finals

2006 Silver Grand Prix GXP :Diablo Audio Hellfire 1000.1, JL Audio 300/4, One 13W7, ZR650, VR690, JL Cleansweep setup.

Team Pure Pressure

dat12.jpgkonfused22copyn.gif

logottu.jpgproductimage.jpgpoweringlogosm.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

yes dirk is still doign his thing

hey greg ill take any fosgate repair work you get

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

lol, the one amp I have that I am definitely going to end up fixing is a Rockford. What to do now? Its blown out one channel (again).

what amp is it?

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

• 4 months later...

I'm having some weird issue with US amp Merlin Md1 mono amp. It will not run on 14 volt, but only 12 volt? The blue and red protect mode are both on? Curious to know why is that? THis's the second US amp problemm..

Well since this post is damn near a year old I feel like I need to ask if they are still repairing other brands of amps?

I have (2) Autotek MM 4000.1D Mean Machine's that are both screwed up and I need to send them off to get rapaired... So any info on if they still repair other brands would be greatly appreciated.

Archived