Hi! Does anyone here can help me with the projector light? I'm installing a projector light on a honda civic 2002 but where does the red and black wire coneect to? These are the wire for the eagle eyes. Help!

IMG_2444.jpg

Hi! Does anyone here can help me with the projector light? I'm installing a projector light on a honda civic 2002 but where does the red and black wire coneect to? These are the wire for the eagle eyes. Help!

IMG_2444.jpg

connect black to ground and red to + of the parking lights

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

connect black to ground and red to + of the parking lights

Not sure what you mean black to ground. I suppose to make a ground for it or something. Kinda new to this projector light installing.

Not sure what you mean black to ground. I suppose to make a ground for it or something. Kinda new to this projector light installing.

:(

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

• 3 weeks later...

lmao...i thought u were serious for a second... wait... are u?

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

tap into your parking lights. u can go to a auto parts store and buy those little wire clips that allow u to "tap" into a wire without splicing and stuff. then just connect the red to power for ur parking lights and the other to the ground of them. i had some on my tahoe so the angel eyes would glow when i turned on the parking lights

n212801547_30766901_6009.jpg

2002 Chevrolet Tahoe

4 Kicker CVX 12's (under construction)

14jamvo.jpg