Hifonics Xx-goliath For Sale

i have a hifonics xx-goliaths 5000watts @ 1 ohm for sale.

2nd one- bought used , minor scratches and on the bottom back plate there is a small bent. it has a burnt smell which might be the rca side, so it will need to be fixed. looking for $400 plus shipping

any questions, or price neg. please ask, thank you

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

freddy velez

hi, thanks for the info, here are the new pics, with the date and my name.

////

also as for the working one i hooked it up to see that it worked, which it did, but i then disconnected it since i dont have enough batteries, and only a stock alt for my power supply.

///

Posted Image

Posted Image

freddy velez

x2. i may be interested in the one with green leds. How do these amps work around 12v though?

I might be interested in the 2 used amps. I could use 1 of them. could you sent some photos to my email so I can get a better look at them.

Thanks

6 Funky Pup 12's

i have two hifonics xx-goliaths 5000watts @ 1 ohm for sale.

1st one- is rebuilt with green led lights, minor scratches and small dent on the bottom edge.

looking for $800, plus shipping

2nd one- bought used , minor scratches and on the bottom back plate there is a small bent. it has a burnt smell which might be the rca side, so it will need to be fixed. looking for $400 plus shipping

any questions, or price neg. please ask, thank you

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Update......

To update everyone, i am now only selling the xx-goliath that needs to be fixed, i am still looking for 400, plus shipping. email if you have any questions thanks.

freddy velez

Archived