Sonic Electronix

Requests for advice/help from Meade (me :P)

ok i got one now.

when you placed the box on 45degreee angles and let all that resin level out and harden then put some mat or cloth over that on all the corners.

couldnt you have just fitted a peice of mdf there to 45degree the corners then add some resin and cloth or mat over it.

or is there any benefits either way. whats best

lol to be honest i think the resin only works better because theres alot less room for imperfections

i mean the material used doesnt matter one bit to the box but with the mdf it might not be 100% fitting and the angle might be slightly off ect ect. Now in steaves position that tiny thing might make or break a higher score plus he has the ablity and skill to it the perfect way so why do it differently... nothing beats gravity

ok i understand putting the 45s in but then wat do you do at the corner of the box? like if i put 45 along the long corners of a box, 3 of them are going to meet at the corner of the box. wat do you do there?

ok i got one now.

when you placed the box on 45degreee angles and let all that resin level out and harden then put some mat or cloth over that on all the corners.

couldnt you have just fitted a peice of mdf there to 45degree the corners then add some resin and cloth or mat over it.

or is there any benefits either way. whats best

lol to be honest i think the resin only works better because theres alot less room for imperfections

i mean the material used doesnt matter one bit to the box but with the mdf it might not be 100% fitting and the angle might be slightly off ect ect. Now in steaves position that tiny thing might make or break a higher score plus he has the ablity and skill to it the perfect way so why do it differently... nothing beats gravity

ok i understand putting the 45s in but then wat do you do at the corner of the box? like if i put 45 along the long corners of a box, 3 of them are going to meet at the corner of the box. wat do you do there?
Nothing...Resin them up, all the corners to form 45s, that is all.

It will dry on it's own.

hey steve or anyone who is familiar with the jl audio cleansweep i was thinking about getting it for my car but im not sure if i need it

i dunno if youre familiar with my car

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/forums/in...hp?topic=2275.0

but it has stock subwoofers so im wonderin would i need to get the jl audio cleansweep and splice the wires going to the subwoofers or would that be redundant since they audio is already being processed for the stock subwoofers and just straight splice the wires from the stock amp to the subwoofers and connect them to a new amp?

• 2 weeks later...

in parallel? hell no. thats .5 ohm. theyre only 2 ohm stable. you would have to do series/parallel

right when i read his post first thing i thought was NOOO...way too low of an ohm load.

needs to be wired like this

Posted Image

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!