Hey that stuff really works and looks good, i must have tinted a bunch of tail lights with that stuff the end result loos really sweet.

348.jpg

TInted.jpg:spiteful:

894.jpgfrontbumper.jpgfunny.jpg

"never drive faster then your guardian angel flies... good think my guardian angel drives a twin turbo ed beast"

"its time has come for those who are different to stand united"

u should go for it. just let ur dad doit or someone who has any painting experience..

navitintedoh8.jpg

mine looks pretty good i could of done better tho..

its def worth $15.00 :good:

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

i did it to my moms navi and her jeep (both black) and they look good... i wanna know what it would look like on a white explorer

Tim-Sig.png

62491252.png

The set up your talking about would sound great in my Tahoe. Trade you my dog for it. He has one eye but that only makes for bad depth perception so hey so what if he is running into shit, look at it this way he is easy to sneak up ninja style on. (right side only)
</div>

i did it to my moms navi and her jeep (both black) and they look good... i wanna know what it would look like on a white explorer

white and black are the best colors they match with anything u should go for it

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.