Worm442    0

Posted Image\

What do you think about this ground?

Should I clean it or leave it?

Ideas and Suggestions Welcome.

Also works fine for me I havent had any problems with this ground.

now534    0

looks to me like its soldered on there get a self taping screw and a ring clamp and attach it so it will not move. i have a feeling that the solder joint will break free after some bumps

ChevyBoy    3

looks to me like its soldered on there get a self taping screw and a ring clamp and attach it so it will not move. i have a feeling that the solder joint will break free after some bumps

those are called screws, not solder

reinke    0

WTF is that? that is lazyness right there. i would deff redo it for sure. why are there so many screws holding it down?

Worm442    0

Actually, there is no solder yet those are actually screws on there I have two holding the wire in place near the bottom and one in the center above that holds it down and then I have more to hold screws and wire down. This wire is on very strong I could pull as hard as I wanted and it would still be entact.

Later if I do anthing I am going to add solder on top to make better contact. Also a clamp on wire to hold it in place like you said.