I need more POWER!! More Batt's or Bigger Alt

Bat cap, reason why is cuz they charge, and sicharge super fast, no need to worry about charging issues. Its like buying a Cap, but a lot higher Farads- Bat, and Alt later man, wait for something to come out for that car first

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Bat cap, reason why is cuz they charge, and sicharge super fast, no need to worry about charging issues. Its like buying a Cap, but a lot higher Farads- Bat, and Alt later man, wait for something to come out for that car first

i was on batcap.net for a while and it seems simple to install. on their site it says to always fuse a power source. obviously i have a fuse going from the battery to the batcap, but do i need a fuse going from the batcap to the amp?

it would be recommended to fuse bat cap to amp. always fuse after a battery.

that's extra protection ..... having a fuse between the batcap and amp. as stated on the diagram. we all know to fuse after the underhood battery and then be sure to fuse before the batcap also since it somewhat works like a battery. now if you'd like to fuse after the batcap then by all means go ahead.

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

that was a major problem at the audio shop about running an extra ground from the front to batcap. most shops said to just stick with the OK diagram. but as it shows the batcap is grounded to the amp and that's impossible because a amp only has one ground. now you could use the same grounding point as the amp. but we all know capacitors and amps should be grounded separately. regardless i have still heard good things about the batcap.

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module