Second Skin Audio

How To Recone A Sub

kingsuv

ok, i appologize.

it will be everything you need to know about reconing speakers that are not made by cerwin vega or kicker or boston acoustics

8 DC Level 4 M2 15s2 DC Audio 5ks26^2 clamshell tuned to 30hz9 Kinetik 1400sMechman externally reg'd 340 S seriesin a 99 Jeep Cherokee :DClick to see J00bles' Youtube Channel

all i know is if you break that ring on tht stroker yourscrewed.. like i did..ive reconed four of them already but of course my personal woofer it wouldnt happen and it snapped with me getting frustrated and stupid

91 dodge colt gt..

4 custom t600 15s

audioque 3500d.1

tuned to 25 hz... stay tuned.

blazer

stroker 15

brutus bxi2006d terrible voltage drop

145.4@38HZ... SEALED LEGAL

Aim: chewieft09

www.t3audio.com

carpe diez nuts !!

my house is louder than your car...

• 3 weeks later...

I'm going to order a recone for my BTL and use this thread and those videos as a reference Wish me luck.

:good:

It's an easy process. Time consuming but easy. Good luck. have any questions, hit us up.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

• 5 weeks later...

just a quick question, do you add the glue before the activator or the activator before the glue because i added the glue after the activator and it dryed instantly

---------------------------------------------------------------

Club 150 (15x.x)

Youtube

Future Build:

1x 15" T3 TSNS

2x Sundown Audio SAZ3000d Parellel strapped

:lol:

i put glue down the stick the spider or surround down then spray a little activator not a ton

Alright, thanks.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Club 150 (15x.x)

Youtube

Future Build:

1x 15" T3 TSNS

2x Sundown Audio SAZ3000d Parellel strapped

i lay the glue down on the spider landing and on the basket, then i spray the spiders and surround with activator.. then i lay the recone in place and its good to go. make sure everything is lined up and shimmed correctly though because the glue will dry VERY quickly with the activator.

good luck, hope all turns out well.

i've followed this thread for all 3 of my recones i've done and it hasnt failed me yet.

8 DC Level 4 M2 15s2 DC Audio 5ks26^2 clamshell tuned to 30hz9 Kinetik 1400sMechman externally reg'd 340 S seriesin a 99 Jeep Cherokee :DClick to see J00bles' Youtube Channel

Archived