i was wondering if this will work or not

ima be runnin 0guage power into a dist n then 4guage out, i was wantin to keep the wires clean n to a minium so u think it would work if i took my 4guage grounds into a block n then go 0guage out to ground or u gotta ground it all seperate? ima be runnin a memphis pr1000d sub amp, 1f stinger cap, n a sony 600w 4ch, ima be doin a amprack on top of my box n was wondering if the 4awg grounds to a block then 0guage out to ground will work but im not to sure it can, im useto runnin diff grounds to diff spots but would end up lookin nicer with it all goin to one block then to a single ground instead of multipul grounds, n im tryin to keep the ground loop to a min or not have any period, speaker wire down left side with rcas, power wire down right side were bat is plus the remote wire, n another ? do u halfto run a bigger remote wire with a multi amp setup or does it need to just have a steady 12v current?

just wondering cause ied hate to go out n buy a shit load of stuff i didn't need n end up makein a mess out of all of it, options is welcome n ideas, thankx for lookin n helpin  :help::D :^

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

my buddy said to run seperate grounds but i already got some stinger dist blocks to work with so im thinkin i'll just go that route

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

i got a post about this to but will my stock alt(i have not the slightest clue how many amps it is) run a memphis pr1000d@1ohm daily and a sony 600w 4ch and xover without the cap or is the cap basicly useless? or should i just get a extra battery n if so do i gotta get a regulator n run it threw it or go straight off the front battery to the back n work off that? im kinda a noob to the whole electrical upgrade thing, ive always ran everything off a stock alt wit a cap, the system i useto have in my geo (200w 2ch on front speakers, 200w 2ch on rear speakers, 400w 4ch on rear tweets, 600w for subs with cap and a xover n didn't have any problems, might just be because i got aftermarket headlights is why they consume so much i think but not sure

i'll get a stinger battery for like $128 n see if dat helps cause with my subs already wired to 4ohm it dims a lil bit but when it at 1ohm plus the other amp its prolly gunna suck to drive at night lol, i'll get a second battery, thankx for the help

i'll look into it, thankx mang  ;D :D

Archived