i was going to get the streetglow lights for the inside of my car that are 30 dollars each plus an extra 30 dollars each to beat to the music. i found these on ebay for 30 dollars and they already beat to music and you get two of them(i think?) is this a good brand, will they be bright at night.

Once or twice I have missed having a back seat / rear hatch, but all in all people love to see a walled vehcile. It just screams "i'm not fucking around with my setup, im loud"

you have no link.

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

if they are really cheap why not do it.. and it looks like theyre bright too

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

if they are really cheap why not do it.. and it looks like theyre bright too

ok im probally going to get them if i get a bg check tomorrow

Once or twice I have missed having a back seat / rear hatch, but all in all people love to see a walled vehcile. It just screams "i'm not fucking around with my setup, im loud"

where would i hook the lights up to. do i just run them to that battery. is there anything extra i need to buy.

where would i hook the lights up to. do i just run them to that battery. is there anything extra i need to buy.

Don't just run them straight into the battery usually. It would be best to add them into a fuse source such as your cigarette lighter lead. When I did all of my LED interior lighting I ran from the cigarette lighter lead, to a switch, to another (2 amp I believe) fuse, and then to all of my LED's. So they share the 15amp fuse from the fuse box, and another fuse just for them.

userbar651078zu3.gif

MECP_SMALL.jpgCERTIFIED BITCHES!!!

Not being new at something doesn't mean anything. Just because a prostitute isn't new at what she does, doesn't change the fact that she still 'sucks'

Click to see my build!

Proud DC owner