Pioneer Hidden Menu (edit: Not Very Hidden After All)

now534

regardless i thought it was a nifty little tid bit and not many people read the owners manual so i figured why not post it up? help some people out and try new things.

My DEH4000 has the same thing but i guess they decided to "unhide" it cuz mine has a setting called Equalizer 1 which just has Low Medium and High settings from -6 to 6, and it also has another setting called Equalizer 2 which has the same thing that you showed in the vid.

DSC06330-1.jpg

91' Jeep Cherokee - The Heep

Just Empty Every Pocket

96' Volvo 960 - The B◘x

[sPL_4_U]

HiFonics - Alpine

Pioneer - Clarion

Infinity - Kicker

KnuKonceptz

and this is why we have manuals read the book lol yeah it takes awhile to find it if you dont know where its at just like the clock or the aux setting

must be nice huh

2)it will come up with 3k 8k 10k and 12k i believe (may be different for different models) 3k should be lows and 12k should be highs.

that is just for the highs, after holding the audio button, you can tap it 3 times to cycle through low, mid, high. Each has 4 different frequencies, and 4 bandwidths. It kinda makes red lights more interesting to play with all the settings....even though higher end pioneers have a ton more

Orion 2500D, Jbl Gto 75.4

Team Wolfpack Audio FSQ 15" d2, mb quart xover, tweets peerless 6.5 mids

Alpine cda-105

optima up front Knu klm 1/0

Archived