Who Has Cvx's? R U Happy With Them?

im just curious. i have 4 right now in my tahoe but maybe my expectations are just too high. i am in the process of building the biggest ported box kicker says to build for 4 cvx 12's and im going to see what kind of difference that makes. what do yall have yours in sealed or ported? what does a cvx sound best in with alot of space? i want to see a video or something or somebodies set up with cvx's that is loud. let me know

2002 Chevrolet Tahoe

4 Kicker CVX 12's (under construction)

14jamvo.jpg

I have a buddy with 2-10" cvx's in less than 1 cube per, sealed, in a single cab truck mounted behind the seats with 600 watts on each and his windshield wipers bounce off the windshield from the flex. It is pretty insane considering he has stock alt, 4 gauge wire for power, and they are in sealed enclosures. Phenominal.

Loud as f*ck, and sounds good doing it.

Team built from here on out!!!!

BIG things to come.........

Missing link is the shite!!!

SMDMafiaEagleScorpio1.jpg

bannerfans_8aed9634.png

• 1 month later...

im just curious. i have 4 right now in my tahoe but maybe my expectations are just too high. i am in the process of building the biggest ported box kicker says to build for 4 cvx 12's and im going to see what kind of difference that makes. what do yall have yours in sealed or ported? what does a cvx sound best in with alot of space? i want to see a video or something or somebodies set up with cvx's that is loud. let me know

Yes i own two Kicker CVX in a 4 cubic ported box after woofer and port displacement tune at 32 Hz. It get loud and i mean loud. It shake my window and pisses peoples off. 4 12" CVX would be insance depend on the enclosures and install. Here my video.

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=7a0sd2crcPI&...re=channel_page

• 3 months later...

our shop car is a gti with 5 cvx 10's in a 5ish cube sealed fiberglass box with ~5kw

took #1 at spl at waterfest i think 2 or 3 years ago, did a 154something

they sound great and take 1000watts like champs, and obviously get loud

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

had 2 d4 cvx 15's in my pt cruiser. on 1krms each it would bass race 152's, and burp 153's at 41hz. great subs.

Proof? :rolleyes:

Drew

Ref's include: sundownz, army-killa, queball, wildsebring, foshay1123, greenman100, loud-n-low, acex3a, circa40, orangeless, PBateman,xtcxyooj, chaunb3400, oldschoolboomer, SPLluminator

Archived