8 12" Ascendant Audio Chaos. amps 2 Digital Designs M4'z
box is a 4th order band pass
batts. 1 XS Power D3400 under hood,6 D3100 in back
2 XP 370 amp DC Power alts.
MLA module 15+volts
All in a 97 2door Tahoe LT

2010 West Coast Reg. 140-149.9 Bass Race Champ

Team Bass Hz

was there a guy on here selling stickers for like a dollar each. they had like warning stickers and stuff. could i get link to the thread.

Once or twice I have missed having a back seat / rear hatch, but all in all people love to see a walled vehcile. It just screams "i'm not fucking around with my setup, im loud"

MTX J30 brings up a good point....

I was wondering a little while ago, if I could get some "actual" decals for like "LoJack".... or "Protected by Photo Survelance" and such..... Or even just alarm manufacturer decals, but from a difference company than your actual alarm.... Anything to throw them off / screw them up, right ?

Anyone ?

Peace,

Fish

Guest Fi-Beat-Down
was there a guy on here selling stickers for like a dollar each. they had like warning stickers and stuff. could i get link to the thread.

yeah hes on top of your post "Derrick824" Iv ordered 12 or so decals from him, Hes the guy you want when it comes to any type of decal. He made me a custom decal that is perfect, fast ship time also,

The quality of the vinyl is great and has a smooth plastic coating over the decals vs other ones you may come across uses a paper like cover and can rip you decal when trying to remove the backing paper.

I HIGHLY RECOMMENDED PM-ING HIM

Edited by Fi-Beat-Down

Guest Fi-Beat-Down
MTX J30 brings up a good point....

I was wondering a little while ago, if I could get some "actual" decals for like "LoJack".... or "Protected by Photo Survelance" and such..... Or even just alarm manufacturer decals, but from a difference company than your actual alarm.... Anything to throw them off / screw them up, right ?

Anyone ?

Peace,

Fish

Look on top of your post "Derrick824" Iv ordered 12 or so decals from him, Hes the guy you want when it comes to any type of decals. Hes made me a custom decals that is perfect, fast ship time also, at a very fair price.

Hes got a feedback page from past buyers. I am sure he can make up something for you.

I HIGHLY RECOMMENDED PM-ING HIM