• sundown nightshade 18's
    • re audio mx 18's
    • AA smd 18's
    • FI BTL

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmm im not sure its too hard to actually choose...... where do you buy your subs from..

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

thats a very broad range of subs.. a few are rated at 1500rms one 3500rms and another 2000rms ...how are we supposed to compare theses when they not in the same class? ..But you said you have a great hookup on DD's and are leanin toward those so why make a thread about it? If you can get a killer deal on DD's cop em no hesitation ;)

lbb-2.png

2007 Chevy HHR LT

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals

3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals

the DD will not let you down. I have not heard a subwoofer louder over a broader range then the DD 9500series. I love mine

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

thats a very broad range of subs.. a few are rated at 1500rms one 3500rms and another 2000rms ...how are we supposed to compare theses when they not in the same class?

Actually I think all the subs are pretty much in the same class wattage wise.

Im assuming the 3500 is the AA SMD sub, but for all we know it may not even handle that since there is no real specs that Ive seen yet or tests.

Then the 2000wrms sub must be the BTL, which are shown they can take excessive power way above their under rated 2000rms.

And then I sure hope you mean that the 1500wrms sub is the Sundown (even tho we seen vids of it taking 6krms)!, because DD's are rated at 1500wrms per coil, and will handle well over 4000rms daily in the right box.

Tho I thought the post was funny, because Almost everyone here always voted for the Fi BTLS in the past, and now that Steve gots a new sub everyone voting AA SMD, and there was only 1 vote for the btl since this morning, but looks like a 2 more voted for it. Must be a trend.. LoL

Actually I think all the subs are pretty much in the same class wattage wise.

Im assuming the 3500 is the AA SMD sub, but for all we know it may not even handle that since there is no real specs that Ive seen yet or tests.

Then the 2000wrms sub must be the BTL, which are shown they can take excessive power way above their under rated 2000rms.

And then I sure hope you mean that the 1500wrms sub is the Sundown (even tho we seen vids of it taking 6krms)!, because DD's are rated at 1500wrms per coil, and will handle well over 4000rms daily in the right box.

Tho I thought the post was funny, because Almost everyone here always voted for the Fi BTLS in the past, and now that Steve gots a new sub everyone voting AA SMD, and there was only 1 vote for the btl since this morning, but looks like a 2 more voted for it. Must be a trend.. LoL

lol i threw the AA smd woofer in there cause i thought it would pull out all the noobs votes and i could pull some true vertran votes on the others... thanx to everyones vote tho..

250 amp mechman alt

Sundown 100.4D

Sundown 1500v2 now goin to the cruze

Sundown ZV3 12d2

Sundown sa6.5cs X2

Kenwood X597

Trying something new

2011 Chevy Cruze

X8

1500v2

this forum is all about Fi RE AA sundown now diablo. not a bad thing but alot of people need to broaden their horizons lol.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.