Autorama 2009 Was A Great Show

redbaron80

Autorama was a great show. Thanks to all the competitors who came out and to the spectators who made it that much more fun.

Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/

I'm counting down :D

i would like to come out with something a lil different than what i brought to melos, :ph34r: we'll see how the funds go

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

I'm counting down :D

i would like to come out with something a lil different than what i brought to melos, :ph34r: we'll see how the funds go

-Drew

STOP GETTING SO LOUD!!!

lol man at the rate ur going ull be doin a 160 next ar, and ur car will be in pieces

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

keep up!

i will compete in the 49.9 class eventually- the question is how soon?

hows the blow thru coming? ready for ar?

-Drew

** i was just thinking about autorama last year- what happened to wicked toys? did he leave the local audio scene? his 18s at 28hz was just stupid low

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:

keep up!

i will compete in the 49.9 class eventually- the question is how soon?

hows the blow thru coming? ready for ar?

-Drew

** i was just thinking about autorama last year- what happened to wicked toys? did he leave the local audio scene? his 18s at 28hz was just stupid low

the blowthrought is classified info, but ill let it leak that the hole is cut, doors are almost done....just gotta wait on some more monies

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

the blowthrought is classified info, but ill let it leak that the hole is cut, doors are almost done....just gotta wait on some more monies

I'm waiting for my PM

:D

-Drew

uhoh_45 said:

Archived