So my friend and I both have two Kicker L7 15s. My friend just got his setup and I have had mine for a while. Anyways, we decided to go back to my old highschool's parking lot to play some tunes. My friend was following me and I was in front bumpin to the song "Lost" by Gorilla Zoe and Lil Wayne. I remember driving by the cheerleaders and they were all staring at me and one even had her ears plugged as I drove by lol. Anyways my friend and I pulled in a parking spot to chill for a bit. Like 5 seconds later I see an Impala driving and I asked my friend who was besides me if that was a cop and he's like "yeah." He stopped right behind me and I stick my head out the window to see what he wants and he was like in a loud voice "Is that you boomin?" I was like "I just turned it down. " He was like "then keep it turned down." So my friend and I decided to peace out and as we were leaving my jackass friend decides to turn his up at the entrance/exit of the school. Remember, the cop thinks I am the only one with the system. I was like fuck and I tired getting out of there quickly. As I was turning on to the main road I hear sirens and lights going off like crazy. I didn't get very far until the cop was behind me. I pull over and he gets out of his car and yells as he's walking towards me "thats a 185 dollar ticket." When he gets to the car I was like "Sir I am not the only one here with the system." Right as I said that I see my friend FLOOR it past me. I knew in a couple of seconds he would be long gone hidden in a neighborhood so I stall the cop for a bit. I told him I use to go to the highschool and then I was like "look at these pictures." The pictures I showed the officer were pictures of my friends two door Tahoe and his system. I was like "I'm not trying to be a smartass but don't they look familiar?" I said, that's his system and that was him playing that time, not me. He asked me for his name and where he went to school and then let me off. I called my friend right after that and met up with him. Man I dodged a bullet there. I could have been 185 dollars less that night all because of my douche bag friend. Man I am so thankful I had those pictures on me.

Edited by cichlidfort

2008 Chevy Impala (undercover cop style)

Setup in the makings

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Stitches for snitches"

Edited by Eric B

2001 Black Monte Carlo SS chrome 20''

(1) Alpine i-9881 deck-ipod-

(2) DC lvl 4XL 18''s-Walled-

(1) DAT Hellfire - 2500.1-fused-

(1) D3400 XS Power battery-fused-

(2) CDT 6.5 comp

(X) pioneer 6x9 set

(1) RF T-400.4

(1) DC POWER ALT INSTALLED BY ROB FTW,Big3

(1) Viper 5901 Alarm + killer yorkies and chihuahas

[EdgarCervantes] 4:31 pm: im in my room and out of nowere i hear bass im like oh shit sombody has

bass in this city, i look out the window and its my mom bumping Gorilla Zoe

That is kinda messed up, friends are supposed to have each others back. You could have just said, it was that guy, but I don't know who he is.

1997 4 Runner

Alpine CDA-9886

4 Fi Audio X Series 12's

1 Crunch GP3000D Pro

DC Power Inc. Alternator(Kickin out 15+ volts!)

footer-fade.gif

maybe that's why you shouldn't blast it on school grounds :rolleyes:

fucking snitch

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 24k miles

Stock H/U and mids/highs

Power Acoustik GW3-12" D2 Sub

HiFonics BXX1200.1D @ 1ohm

Random 2.5^3' dual ported box

NVX LOC

Stinger wiring throughout 

1977 Chevy SWB

Cammed 350

Dual exhaust

Cheap Wish stereo

I agree snitches get stitches but your friend should have not been such a dumbass.. if you recently saw a cop go by keep it down til youre in the clear much less if you can STILL SEE the cop.... Some people man. Like wangin at stop lights with cars all around you just waiting for the green light.. just fuckin ignorance..

i dont nearly have such a strong system like you, but in belgium for some reason the cops just dont care.

i was wanging it full blast on the street at night when i got pulled over by a cop. i thought oh shit im busted.

turns out it just was a routine traffic stop for alcohol tests.

also i had this officer pull up in front of me and i had my system turned up pretty loud, he was in front of me the whole time and didnt do anything.

anyway you did the right thing, friend or not, he deserves the ticket lol.

'99 Civic hatch

18" AA Chaos - 7cuft @ 34hz - 114sq in. port

Mac Audio Fearless ~ 1000wrms @ 2 Ohms

Videos:

Youtube

my town local police dont care about the sound system its the state police that do... i play all day long with no problems anywere....

Tim-Sig.png

62491252.png

The set up your talking about would sound great in my Tahoe. Trade you my dog for it. He has one eye but that only makes for bad depth perception so hey so what if he is running into shit, look at it this way he is easy to sneak up ninja style on. (right side only)
</div>

thats y u always keep fake pix with u lol.... u sniitch haha jk

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

That is kinda messed up, friends are supposed to have each others back. You could have just said, it was that guy, but I don't know who he is.

Hey man, it was the only way I could have gotten out of that ticket. And yeah that would be real smart "It was that guy" but somehow I have all of his pictures of his system and his truck on my camera? lol

He was long gone at that point and I wasn't snitching. I gave the cop all the wrong information about his name and where he went to school. Not snitching at all man.

2008 Chevy Impala (undercover cop style)

Setup in the makings