How true this is.....

bigthree.jpg

TeamSundown-3.jpgTeamNemesislogo.jpg

If you build it, db's will come...

NSPL World Record Holder Trunk 0-1800 watts---147.9 with 1722 clamped watts @ 40Hz(9-20-09).

Competition Only Record Holder Trunk 0-500 watts---148.1

2006 Nissan Altima 3.5 SE

Currently Rebuilding....

My 150db Plus Trunk Build

I do box designs.

[benH] 6:24 pm: clipping doesn't really hurt subs

[benH] 6:24 pm: being an idiot is what blows subs

Hey, I had a Ford Windstar when I was married, not bad as far as vans go, and lots of room for system expansion , fast and reliable- except the 95-98' models that had tranny issues... lol

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

honestly, im more scared about the fact that they own like a bajillion companies under each brand

ford-lincoln, mercury, volvo, jaguar, land rover (both were supposed to be sold by now), aston martin, mazda

GM-chevy, gmc, buick, cadilac, daewoo, holden, hummer, opel, pontiac, saab, saturn, vauxhal, wuling, i think oldsmobile

Chrysler-jeep, dodge, plymoth, eagle, mercedes benz, maybach, (i guess jeep has a stake in am general which used to make hummer, i guess they sold it to gm), stakes in Tata and mitsubishi, and i guess daimler-benz bought in at some point too

thatsalottacompanies

we're not losing fords, GMC's, and chryslers, we're potentially losing alot of campanies.

(i know volvo/jaguar/landrover/aston martin/mercedez/maybach are all in negotiations to be sold, but still)

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

that picture is fuckin FUNNY!!!

DD M4

Rockford Fosgate P500-4

SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap

2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S

XS Power D3400 Under Hood

XS Power D5100 in rear

Michael Singer 200A Alt

Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/

to bad the best company of all of them has 38 billion cash on hand to make it through ugh, 2010. FORD!! ( eat it GM lovers ):P

ZFor d sold some of the stock they owned in mazda, sold aston martin i believe, and volvo is being nationalized by sweden so they wont have them anymore.

Edited by dwright27

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

isnt the ford TRUCK best selling vehicle in the past 52 years??? i believe soo..

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.