whats up, im still full of adrenaline!! literally 5min ago i was on my way home and was like 3 blocks from the house, its a beautiful night out, its 66 degrees out and i had my shit up and my windows down. i come up over a hill and a cop was on the other side heading the other way. as soon as i saw him i cut it off and picked my speed up a bit, he had to turn around. i had two turns togo till i was home, just as i was making the first turn i saw that the cop had turned around, which put him about a block and half behind me. once i made that right my street was the next right, got to my house ( i useually back my truck in the drive) but not tonight. i pulled in the drive, and on my suburban if i push the interior light off/on 4 times the headlights cut off, just before the 4th push the cop came up on my street, he saw my lights and stopped, turned down my street and in my driveway. Then he cuts his lights on and at that moment i knew what time it was.....so i ran! J/K :) i walked down the drive to him and he got out and was the coolest ever, he told me "you got some driving skills, you almost got away" then he said " that right there, is a huge ticket"..."$100 a block" then he said take it easy, got back in his car and drove off.

crazy...huh :)

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

whats up, im still full of adrenaline!! literally 5min ago i was on my way home and was like 3 blocks from the house, its a beautiful night out, its 66 degrees out and i had my shit up and my windows down. i come up over a hill and a cop was on the other side heading the other way. as soon as i saw him i cut it off and picked my speed up a bit, he had to turn around. i had two turns togo till i was home, just as i was making the first turn i saw that the cop had turned around, which put him about a block and half behind me. once i made that right my street was the next right, got to my house ( i useually back my truck in the drive) but not tonight. i pulled in the drive, and on my suburban if i push the interior light off/on 4 times the headlights cut off, just before the 4th push the cop came up on my street, he saw my lights and stopped, turned down my street and in my driveway. Then he cuts his lights on and at that moment i knew what time it was.....so i ran! J/K :) i walked down the drive to him and he got out and was the coolest ever, he told me "you got some driving skills, you almost got away" then he said " that right there, is a huge ticket"..."$100 a block" then he said take it easy, got back in his car and drove off.

crazy...huh :)

wish i had cops like that around here....your lucky he wasnt a dick....coulda been quite the ticket at that price.

i have 2 RF 800a2's for the subs which are 2 15" hybrids built by Robot Underground. i have a RF 600a5 running the highs, not using the 5th ch. for a HU i have an Eclipse AV8022. MBQ 6.5 coaxials in the rear doors, 1" MBQ tweets all the way in the back pillars, Orion prototype HCCA 6.5's in the front doors with 1" MBQ tweets. Optima yellow top under the hood. Knukoncepts Konfused positive and negative battery terminals. 1/0 Knukonceptz power from the batt to the rear then into a Konfused 3 way distro block with 4ga to the amps. 1/0 Knukonceptz ground into a Konfused ground distro block with 4ga to the amps. 12ga Knukonceptz speaker wire. Knukonceptz Krystal RCA's. the Big 3 done with 1/0 Knukonceptz.

i have a BC101 bass knob yet to install. A stinger volt meter waiting to install, waiting for it to arrive.

as soon as i scrape up the money i am getting an MLA modual along with an Ohio gen. 240A alt and a dual alt bracket, ive already been talking to them, actually im about to send half the money right now for all that.

i think thats it....

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.