ok so im gonna probibly get another tattoo within a month or so. and i want to get a tattoo for my love of audio. ive been thinking of ideas for an audio tattoo ever since i got mine over a year ago. i want it to have power wires with lugs on the ends in it. but i was thinking of having the wires go to an amp then having a sub connected to it. but for some reason i dont think it will quite right. maybe a sub in a plexi box or something? im needing some help on this. thanks

And far as the best connection ever.......

get a huge fucking battery, cut the top off, drop an alt in there and then pour all that into your big amplifier. or just smelt them all together.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i would put a logo but i dont really have exsperience with alot of differnt exuipment. so im not feeling the putting logos on me without even having contact with the equipment. but ive been thinking about logos and whatnot too. ill probibly do some after i find what kinda equipment i will stick with or you know what i mean.

get a huge fucking battery, cut the top off, drop an alt in there and then pour all that into your big amplifier. or just smelt them all together.

thats sounds kool man. im getting one of audio for sure dont know when though. i was thinking of getting 2 dc lvl 5s lookin subs side by side with some words under it think of the team smd (street motivated devastation) or the livin loud. all black and white

2 15 RE SE

1 Audiopipe 1500d

Sony HU

Batcap 800 in the back

Team Tex~Flex

teamtexflex-1.jpg

TeamSMD6.png

im thinking of getting my kidneys tattoed on my back since i have a kidney desease(sp)

You could do a badass sub just kind of sitting there on the magnet with the wires running kind of turning into veins that eventualy lead into your skin. Get it bass is in my blood. Make it kind of gory too it would look bad ass as a forearm tat.

Vehicle: 2001 Ford Escape

Head Unit: Kenwood Kdc-x592

All out for a rebuild.

New shit coming in the next 30 days.

teamsundown3hx1.jpg

thats an awsome idea. ill see what i can do with that. thanks for that idea. ive got to work on how i want to get my kidney tat now.

any opionions on the kidney tats?

i always wanted to get battery terminals on my heart then the wires would run into my skin and on my back i would have a amp that looked like it was just woodscrewd right into my back and the sub would be face out kinda like using me as the enclosure. then the rca wires would run up to the back of my head.

Archived