assmang has a RF tat

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i always wanted to get battery terminals on my heart then the wires would run into my skin and on my back i would have a amp that looked like it was just woodscrewd right into my back and the sub would be face out kinda like using me as the enclosure. then the rca wires would run up to the back of my head.

that would be soooo killer. id love to see that if you get it. id do something like that but well its your idea. and plus ive got some memorieals to get on my back and stuff

And far as the best connection ever.......

get a huge fucking battery, cut the top off, drop an alt in there and then pour all that into your big amplifier. or just smelt them all together.

while growing up, I had a buddy who got a tattoo of a spark plug and pistons in a kind of Skull and cross bone design, its looked bad ass, so I always wanted, well in the past few years, a monster ass subwoofer with cross amps, like long ass USAmps VLX style amps

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

that would be soooo killer. id love to see that if you get it. id do something like that but well its your idea. and plus ive got some memorieals to get on my back and stuff

yea i wanna get it done so bad but the tatoo artists around here arent that great i wanna have faith in the artist before they start writing on me.

ive always wanted to get a piston and a spark plug and whatn ot. im really into engines and stuff liek that. and working on things with my hands. i want to get like some tools and stuff tattood on me.

yeah ik what your talking about with having faith in the tattoo artists. the only way i can get tattoos is from my cousins friend or my neighbors uncle. but the neighbors uncle owns a tattoo studio so im thinking of trying to go with him if i can next. i want my stuff to look good. no point in getting a crappy tattoo that i dont want cause of the shysty work.

cant wait till im 18 so i could go to a tattoo studio. i got my first when i was 15. never had money to get anymore when i was 16 and now that im 17 i am able to get more. (my birthday was the 28th of december)

get a huge fucking battery, cut the top off, drop an alt in there and then pour all that into your big amplifier. or just smelt them all together.

yea i also got the problem of who do i really want to put on my body ya know like im not leanin towards a company like Kicker or Rockford Fosgate. ive just been messing with audio since i was like 5 so i just have a love for the equipment and not for the name on it. so ive been tryin to design my own look for an amp and sub but im not the best artist lol.

yeah i dont wanna neccessarly put a name on my body either right now. maybe leter when ive had alot more exsperience with alot of differnt companys. but ive always been into uadio and stuff. ALWAYS. lol

yeah ik steve has one too. anone have any cool tats that are audio related that they wouldnt mind sharing?

Archived