• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i do know to be smart about it. im not gonna get something i dont like or am not sure on. i have to be 100% commited to get it if im gonna go thru with it

And far as the best connection ever.......

get a huge fucking battery, cut the top off, drop an alt in there and then pour all that into your big amplifier. or just smelt them all together.

this is the clover i already have. i got it when i was 15. i got it right before thanksgiving that year.

Posted Image

this is a tattoo i want to get some day. i really like it. i found it on BMEink.com

Posted Image

this is an endless love knot. its irish. its another thing for my irish heritage(sp)

Posted Image

get a huge fucking battery, cut the top off, drop an alt in there and then pour all that into your big amplifier. or just smelt them all together.

n ur not the only one David lol, cept mines gonna be a lil diff. but i like the idea bout a sub with the leads going into your skin

1997 4 Runner

Alpine CDA-9886

4 Fi Audio X Series 12's

1 Crunch GP3000D Pro

DC Power Inc. Alternator(Kickin out 15+ volts!)

footer-fade.gif

i woulda posted earyler but the forum was being weird. thats gonna look sooo nice. during/ after im out of college im gonna start a business or even before college. idk when actualy. but im gonna install stereos and stuff. i decided on this like 2 years ago. when i built my first speaker box and was getting compliments on it from people who are the big dogs in fancy cars and big stereos. even know it looked like crap to me. but im gonna name the business "beat boxz" im not 100% on it though. cause i dont want people to think its a stupid name or something. (i just dont wanna fail. you know?)

Archived