Calling All Metal Heads

Bill check out the link in my sig its pretty damn good for metal and if you use real player you can see the name of the tune playing. You can log into that and listen for songs while working in the shop or browsing online.... usually what I do.

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the one song that really nails what he is looking for hasnt even been mentioned and this really sadens me.

Slayer "Silent Scream". the first section of serious kick drums is exactly 29.5 seconds long with a follow up for another few seconds that still kicks.

That song has already been sent to bill and has hopefully been tried in the truck as of today but i havent heard back yet from him....

Daily Driver 1999 Kia Sephia

Kenwood DNX-893s
Audison Bit One Processor
2 Dat 4.125's
Sundown Audio SCV-6k
Hertz hsk-165xl's Mids running active                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               Focal V30 Series Tweeters running active 
Sundown Sa-8 v1's in the doors
2 Sundown Zv5 12's 
Lots of Hushmat
Big 3+ and 3 + & 3- runs of Trystar 2/0
2 Dc Power Engineering 320 HP Alts

2017 Comp Vehicle
2006 Toyota 4 Runner
Kenwood Excelon DNX-893s                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         Audison Bit One HD DSP
4 Sundown Sa 6.5v2 Component Sets 
Focal Access 6.5 2 ways
Sundown Audio Sax-50.4                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       Sundown Audio Sax-100.4
2 Dc Power 370xp
Northstar agm27f
Northstar agm65
2 Northstar asmagm 480's
2 Dual 1 Sundown Nightshade v3 12's
2 Sundown SCV-7500's
All SMD Fuse Holders
Shitload Of Sundown 1/0

120 sq ft Second Skin Damp Pro

No, Its Not A Burp Truck!!!!

2016 Season 3rd place in Xtreme 1 At Finals

2016 Season 6th Place In Kaos 1 At Finals ( Blew The Subs Up In First Round Eliminations)

2 Kansas State Records Set In 2016 In Xtreme 1 And Kaos 1 In Midwest SPL

2-1.jpgsa.jpg
DCPowerLogoTransparent2.png

David said:

audio is a lifestyle, not a hobby

newls1
I cant read a tape to save my life... 1/2's are ok, but other marks confuse me
kingsuv
only men who cant read a tape, take it in the ass
kingsuv
you sir, get a pink hard hat on jobsites

the one song that really nails what he is looking for hasnt even been mentioned and this really sadens me.

Slayer "Silent Scream". the first section of serious kick drums is exactly 29.5 seconds long with a follow up for another few seconds that still kicks.

That song has already been sent to bill and has hopefully been tried in the truck as of today but i havent heard back yet from him....

It fuckin slams!

Good length too. Could be a tad longer to help cue up for BR

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Rhapsody - Holy Thunderforce, Emerald Sword, Black Dragon....almost anything by them

Luca Turilli - Legend of Steel

Otep - Warhead (the version I have slams on the dbl kick, some don't)

Slayer - Angel of Death (there's actually a part where all music stops and dbl kick keeps going...)

Stratovarius - Stratosphere

those are just a few I can think of... I have tons more, just gotta go through my list again.

Need an install? Hit me up.
[email protected]

Got car audio questions? Check here first!
Everything you need to know. =]

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/83029-everything-you-need-to-know/

Thanks for the songs. How many of these are a good 30 + sec long of kick?

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

30 seconds is a long ass time for some fast double kick.

this weak willed by all that remains is about 13-14 seconds

electronic slight of hand by buckethead is about 12 seconds

all bodies by between the buried and me is about 21 seconds

bludgeoned to death by suicide silence is about 14 seconds

the brighter side of suffering by as blood runs black should be dam close to 30 seconds only problem is the kick may be a bit weak

a beautiful mistake by as blood runs black has about 36 seconds of double kick fairly fast

legends never die by as blood runs black has a few good runs in it

thats about all i got for kicks

look into the album Allegiance by As Blood Runs Black

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

30 seconds is a long ass time for some fast double kick.

this weak willed by all that remains is about 13-14 seconds

electronic slight of hand by buckethead is about 12 seconds

all bodies by between the buried and me is about 21 seconds

bludgeoned to death by suicide silence is about 14 seconds

the brighter side of suffering by as blood runs black should be dam close to 30 seconds only problem is the kick may be a bit weak

a beautiful mistake by as blood runs black has about 36 seconds of double kick fairly fast

legends never die by as blood runs black has a few good runs in it

thats about all i got for kicks

look into the album Allegiance by As Blood Runs Black

I hear ya about the length. I play drums and 30 secs like that is a lifetime. hell back in my prime I was Megadeth fast but never like some of the drummers today.

Out of my songs, your best bet is to try bands like Rhapsody and Luca Turilli. They are almost all double kick with short breaks that sound good on a system.

Other ones you should try are Stratovarius, Switchblade Symphony, Blind Guardian, Gorgoroth, Borknagar, Black Dahlia Murder... For some reason I can't think of any more right now. I just have way too much.

[email protected]

Also, there's a pretty incredible 3 minute drum solo in Manowar - Achilles, Agony and Ecstacy.

You should check that out.

[email protected]