Second Skin Audio

Need Input ASAP....

F N LO

I NEED HELP!!!< haha, alright tonight i am designing  a 1/4 tline for my rodeo... i have lots of space in the back and what to give this design a shot... i have 2 tens i will be puting into it.. so far equations i have figured i need a port of 120 sq in. and it has to be 8.75 ft. long... what i am wondering is, does th port have to take up the whole width of the box muxh like the one you built, or can it be sectioned off into a different "shape" but still the proper dimensions.....also, does each mid section of the box have to be the same... my sub is approx. 6 in mounting depth....sop basically if i build my box to take up the back of my truck i would have a port 40'' by 2''.... and then 2'' to each mid section i would have no room to mount a sub, can i just run the actual port 40 by 2'' and then after like the first"level" make each level 6'' high..... either i am making this way harder then it is or i have not caught the right sentence that explains this question, any help asap would be apprecited!!!

o ya i forgot to add i jsut read foreverbumpin sticky and that how i got my measuremnts... but i am just having problems with the "design" and measurement part of it, i want a big box in the back and i want my 2 10s to sound like 15, haha i know its not quite that possible... but still anyone.. im even willing to buiold a different enclosure if anyone can tlk me into it?? the subs i am using are 2 10 clarion pxw... and running a 1000wmax mono block to them, they are a single 4ohm sub....thanx guys!

Archived