Second Skin Audio

RE Audio or Stereo Integrity

Guest 90accordman

Thats wat i wanted to hear but i was wonderin how much you guys dropped on your SX's if its cheaper than $450 than i might just go wit tha SX

mine was 320 for the 12 wheni got mine

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The SI MAG,Has Better SQ than RE. Thats what I would buy if budget was willing.

REF'Smr.wigglezdj - ROE- Traded, Hemisott - CA- Bought, BLD25 - CA- Sold, pik - CA- Sold, Priest - CA- Sold, FLOSSINON24S - CA-Sold, BJFISH11 - CA- Bought, SlainNothing - CA- Sold

i paid $265 for my SX and i love it

what size? pretty good deal.

Everything is in the sig

Alpine CDA-9856 w/iPodAudio Controller OverdriveMemphis EQ50 (2)Memphis MClass Multi-Sync 6 1/2Memphis MClass 6x9 coaxMemphis MCD1000Memphis MCA300412" SI Mag D2 Kinetik HC2400Optima Red Top (2)

Guest MegaloManiac

i paid $220 for my SX 15 D2 :D

The Mag Owns all! If you have ever seen and heard a mag in person. Those subs are crazy. They are insanely fast. They can keep up with rock music. I heard the 12" plus it ad an epicenter also, that made it even better, thats why i bought an epicenter. I heard te mag with and without the epicenter.

But if you want to stick with RE the XXXis compareble to the Mag. I know the XXX has a higher power rating, but the efficiency the mag has is tremendous :D

edit: if anyone has a Mag for sale let me know, i want one.

Im sellin my sx localy for $300! some black(shouldnt matter, but people ask) kid at school doesnt know how much they are really worth!

Guest 90accordman

i paid $220 for my SX 15 D2 :D

The Mag Owns all! If you have ever seen and heard a mag in person. Those subs are crazy. They are insanely fast. They can keep up with rock music. I heard the 12" plus it ad an epicenter also, that made it even better, thats why i bought an epicenter. I heard te mag with and without the epicenter.

But if you want to stick with RE the XXXis compareble to the Mag. I know the XXX has a higher power rating, but the efficiency the mag has is tremendous :D

edit: if anyone has a Mag for sale let me know, i want one.

Im sellin my sx localy for $300! some black(shouldnt matter, but people ask) kid at school doesnt know how much they are really worth!

Dont compare that thing to a XXX, it doesnt hit lows nearly the same, maybe the old XXX but not the new one.  The MX and MAG are a pretty close comparison, but the MX can take a damn beating compared to the MAG.  My MAG sits in my closet for a rainy day.