optima battery

red is mainly for starting)those cold winter months). yellow is deep cycle(audio systems). you can drain the yellow top like crazy and keep recharging it over and over. if you get both, put the red underhood and the yellow in the trunk. as for the batcap, i've heard nothing but good things about those. my homie has one and we really can't tell much of a difference because he hasn't done the big 3 under the hood, that'll help his grounding and voltage level.

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

So u think I can go with a red top for the engine and yellow top for my system and do you think its neccesary for me to buy a 160 amp alternator If I get the other batteries.

Windows Xp1 40 & 120gigHDDMSI BoardUNDERCONSTRUCTION Dr. Doom aka StarScream3kDestruction at ur service

If you go with a bigger alt. u will have a quicker recharge time for both batteries. i'm on a factory 120 and it take forever to recharge in between runs

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

get the biggest alternator your money can buy. do a 200 amp or more if possible.

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

Archived