Cat On Subwoofer

hahahaha gave the cat a catgasm and scared the S#$% out of the bunny! niice.

team-2.jpg

Team T3 Audio

Team Sundown Audio

Team O.B.M

Operation Beast Mode

"Believe half of what you see and none of what you hear"

wigglez that was a bit over the top, i dont want to invison dw giving any young lady a "cream pie" let alone "throat babies".

Audiofanaticz bunny was funny.

"It's shitting on my speaker."

LoL

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

rofl last one is the best!

x2, wtf is wrong w/ you ur mommy drop u on ur head when u were an infant? "Nope, put me on top of a subwoofer thumping at 25hz"

team-2.jpg

Team T3 Audio

Team Sundown Audio

Team O.B.M

Operation Beast Mode

"Believe half of what you see and none of what you hear"

wigglez that was a bit over the top, i dont want to invison dw giving any young lady a "cream pie" let alone "throat babies".

x2, wtf is wrong w/ you ur mommy drop u on ur head when u were an infant? "Nope, put me on top of a subwoofer thumping at 25hz"

as you can see 1 the child enjoyed it, 2 he didnt get hurt, and 3 i doubt the woofer did either

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon: