Mechman Alternators

My First Mechman Alt.

I have been testing the hell outta this MECHMAN alternator and I was so wanting to just rip it apart. But TBH this thing is on doing much better than Expected. 2000 watts rms on a MT10 in the wifes Mazda Navajo and the needle hardly even flintches. On the stock with a mear 600 watts RMS it was dropping all the way down to 10 volts......

I have to say that this is defo in the top 3 alts I have ever owned.

Well looks like I have to start sending ppl to Mechman for sure now.

1975 Oldsmobile Omega SalonStill Under ConstructionTeam Sound QubedTeam H-O Alternators / Team Kinetik AudioR.I.P Team US Amps

WHOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HOLD THE FUCK UP!!! I know your honey bun smugglin ass aint talking shit!

Glad to hear.

I just ordered one earlier today.

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png

yeah they are great products .....wish they did one for the benz, but im looking to get rid of that anyway...... BTW where are my birthday presents foo! :mad:

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

Are you sure you want to talk about your birthday "presents" in open forum

1975 Oldsmobile Omega SalonStill Under ConstructionTeam Sound QubedTeam H-O Alternators / Team Kinetik AudioR.I.P Team US Amps

WHOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HOLD THE FUCK UP!!! I know your honey bun smugglin ass aint talking shit!

Thanks for the props. The Ford units are some of our best performing, the 250 amp Rhinos usually dyno out around 290 amps. :spiteful: They have the strongest idle performance too, over 165 amps at only 800 RPM.